Monday, March 21, 2011

Buckingham Palace & Paris

Statue of the Queen outside Buckingham Palace

Buckingham Palace

Kelly and me in front of Buckingham Palace

Versailles Palace
Molly, Tori, and me in Versailles 
The Queen's bedroom
Molly and me in Versailles
Versailles



Saint Michael's fountain 
Molly and me in front of Notre Dame 
Top of Notre Dame 

Arch de Triomphe
The Louvre
Molly and me outside the Louvre
The Louvre 
Boat races outside the Louvre
Kelly and me outside the Louvre
The Eiffel Tower at night

Alright so I wrote a nice long description of what I did in Paris, but then my laptop went strange and deleted the whole blog post, so this one is going to be the quick summary of what that blog said, sorry!  I went to Paris this past weekend and I fell in love with the city! It is absolutely beautiful!  We only ran into two really rude french people so that was quite exciting and unexpected.  The food was ridiculous, even better than food in Italy I would have to say.  The crepes were to die for, the french onion soup; cannot even describe, and the bread just delicious.  We went to Versailles, walked around the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and went up one of the towers, Arch de Triomphe, Musee d'Orsay, the Louvre, and a boat tour by night.  It was so so much fun and I cannot wait to go back, the train ride was only two hours and relatively cheap, so am hoping I will actually go back.  We got to experience the night life of Paris, which was very much like going out in London; the other surprising thing about Paris was that Londoners are trendier and more fashionable surprisingly.  Well that is about all I can say, have to go finish up my homework so I can go to Morocco this weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment